Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Changes I've Made So Far



1.    I am trying to work out every week day. I go to Curves. Yes, Curves. I know the negative connotation that brings. But I work out there because I feel safe there. I don’t worry about hiding myself or my body, and I’m not intimidated by the staff or the clients. It’s difficult to go on Saturdays because I’d have to find a sitter. Continued goal: I’d like to do some exercise with my family on the weekends.

2.     No more soda! This is so HARD for me.

3.     Go GLUTEN-FREE. I do not have celiac disease, but I am definitely on the gluten-intolerance spectrum. I can eat it, but I pay the price soon afterwards. I love gluten, but it does not love me.

4.     No more stopping at McDonald’s before school. Everyday (yes, every single stinkin’ day) I’d buy a large Coke. It’s only a dollar! Most days I would get a hash brown. Other days, I’d get a sausage biscuit or McGriddle WITH CHEESE. (Oh, don’t even get me started on how I LOVE cheese!) In fact, I’m trying to go without fast food at all!

1 comment:

  1. You seem well on your way to reaching your goals. Stay strong. A little mistake once in a while won't hurt, so don't let it derail you. You are a role model for others, so keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete